Pages

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

A Mothers Day Cookbook

So we always do something special for Mother's Day with the kids. We sat down with our students who are ranged from 4-6 yrs old and asked them..
"Why do you love your mom"

Some answers were sweet, some way out there and of course always enjoyable to read, my input is the illustrations. We did this a month ago so I would have time to work on it. Of course the procrastinator that I am, put it off till yesterday. Yeah that's right we have to give the mom's the cookbooks this Friday, not to mention wrap them and put them together ...okay not in that order but it all has to be done this week. So I sat down after I got home from work and did not move from my computer for a good 4 hours except to replenish my iced tea.

You can click on the picture to see the full size for better viewing.





I really like to see the child's perspective, what they really notice and care about. I always love looking back on things I did when I was younger and seeing if I felt the same way and how I think now.

1 comments:

Ruby said...

So sweet, I just know the Moms will love this personal and meaningful gift.

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.