Pages

Friday, April 29, 2011

A very productive afternoon

Okay so I have been squeezing in personal work, and ignoring the things I get paid to do... yeah I don't have good priorities when it comes to that. So I am going to post some of the stuff I got done today. I can post these at the moment because they still belong to me (unapproved designs will update with client copyright later)...

The first one is for a client I have worked with a lot. I did a few T shirt designs for and now a cross promotion with a client of his. MINI of Loveland. I love MINIs they are so adorable!!!



The second is for another client that I am doing continuous work for. She is doing a brand based on shoe concepts which I love! I don't ever wear heels but I love to paint them and drool on them at stores. I hope her brand flourishes, she is such a sweet lady and really original with her ideas!



So a rough sketch with colors just to get the ball rolling. we usually go back and forth a couple times with changes before we do a final image.


Hope you enjoyed a little glimpse into what I do on my "work time" and not "me time".

1 comments:

Ruby said...

Of course! Can not wait to see my lovely in pink shoe pics you do for me one day!

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.