Pages

Monday, May 30, 2011

Time Flies

Okay so I feel like I am constantly trying to catch up. Time keeps slipping away from me! So I recently put a lot of time and effort into making this lovely little thing:
(this is just a preview..not all the pages are shown)
All my recent portrait works combined into a lovely hard bound book. Even if no one but myself gets it, it was worth it! I loved everything about putting it together. Layouts and text, to little things you don't really notice. I would love to do it again if I had enough material, or a really good idea to work with. It was very difficult to make decisions, once its printed, thats it!
The hardest part for me was to not put ALL my work in it. I had to keep it streamlined and clean. I am very proud of that work.

I have two new pieces I snuck in there, never before seen until now..




I have some other projects in the works. so hopefully when time allows itself, I will be back with more updates.

1 comments:

Ruby said...

Those are adorable!Are THEY the secret?

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.