Pages

Monday, May 16, 2011

'Doll' Portrait Painting Finished

Wow, okay so I really started to hate myself towards the end of this one. Really pulled it through to get this done. Sometimes I am way more ambitious than id like to be. Its not that it's any different than the others, but her simplicity drove me crazy and all the little details matter so much more.

I am currently trying to put together a book of my work. Well some of my pieces, I'd really like for it to have a nice flow and cohesiveness.. and a lot of my work spans such a wide spectrum. So I am trying to pump out pieces that all go well with each other. Phew. Normally I would do a big piece like this maybe every 3 months and teeter with it for that long. On to the next one starting tomorrow! No rest for the weary.

I don't know why I make myself feel like its due tomorrow or something. It really could take me a year to put a book together and not matter, I am just the type where once I have an Idea.. I MUST DO IT NOW.

Okay so now that I've ranted, I need to go catch up on some much needed sleep.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.