Pages

Friday, May 13, 2011

J.A.W.S an arm wrestling super squad!

So I am not even sure how this all got started. A couple of people at work started arm wrestling each other, of course I got dragged into it as well (I never pass up a challenge) Soon we all had Wrestling alias' from a name generator online. I was Buff Frost (which I didn't like at first but learned to embrace) We have Psycho Cobra, Ringo Tiger, Queen Nitro, Silver Titan and a couple more. Of course a squad of wrestlers need their own garb so we had lovely shirts made for us with our alias name. We take what we do really seriously.

I had some time while at work to doodle up some of the 'characters' we had become. These were drawn on the back of scrap paper , about an hour for all three.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.