Pages

Friday, May 13, 2011

Lace and Feathers Portrait Painting


This was a really quick painting, for me. Usually I will spend hours and hours... and hours.. okay you get the point.. So this was about 4-5 hours. I really wanted to make it feel like a traditional painting, soft strokes and really loose painting style. So I did not push for detail and I really like the way it turned out.

Once again I have no idea for titles or painting names... Oh well.
I totally put off other things I wanted to get done today, but this was well worth it!

1 comments:

Ruby said...

That is breath taking! That is the kind of portrait that I have always wanted of me...very ala 50's this is...again beaming with pride, and can not believe we produced you! Oh another twitter pal will be in contact...she wants to commission( yes for money)you to do a portrait of her daughter.more work for you...you can thank me later...

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.