Pages

Friday, September 16, 2011

Inspired Set 3

(click image to view larger)
Still working on the "Vintage Inspired" Series. Hope to put up some listings later of small poster prints. Thinking of having a bunch of 11x14 prints made up, since the more I work on this series the more I can not part with the originals just yet.

I have a hope to get a large collection together, all in the same pencil style and then have a showing of just this collection... Might happen some day. Other than my tattoo portraits this is the most of One style that I have been able to stick to. Usually I get bored and then want to move onto different styles or images, but I want to stick this one out and create a huge portfolio or book with just these images.

1 comments:

Ruby said...

Would love to own that book. Maybe with created story snipets behind them or historical facts ....also still really would love a large one, original or not for above bed.

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.