Pages

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Vintage Continued 4 More to Series

4 More to the Series I have been working on. I think I am perfecting the style I really want to do with these. Each drawing becomes a little more perfect. I almost do not want to part with this set.. I want to keep them to myself and never share. But, I have learned over the past couple years that at some point I need to part with pieces, even if I fall in love. Each time I sell a piece of work it is like I am selling a little bit of me. It really weirds me out that I am all over the place. Such as tattoo commissions I do for people, My art is on some ones body, for FOREVER. A little dramatic I know. Okay so I will stop blubbering and post these soon on Etsy. Keep an eye out for more..

1 comments:

Ruby said...

You know that I truly want each and everyone ...and these are quickly my favs! I need a gallery wall!!!

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.