Pages

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Pressed Flower Greeting Cards

So I was trawling the Internet looking at things, and found pressed flowers that I wanted to use for my wedding. I got so enthralled with what I saw and the awesome price I found them at, that I bought up several types that I loved. Not even knowing what I needed for, just the fact that I had to have them. So I got the idea to make my own cards with the pressed flowers.
So these are the first two designs. Orange Cosmo and Pink Larkspur.

The next two to come are Daisy and Daffodil. I am super excited about them and can't wait to order some more flowers if these work out. My plan is that I can make enough of these to sell them locally or finally open my Etsy shop back up. Dunno. Just another venture into the crafty world. It seems I do not have time for art and yet I add more ambition to my plate. I think my eyes are bigger than my time clock... er stomach.

1 comments:

Ruby said...

I LOVE them and want to hoard them all for myself to send as gifts and to frame!!

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.