Pages

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Forget Me Not

It feels so weird to be drawing after such a long time, basically all summer. Two and a half more weeks until my life goes back to 'normal'. So right now I am just trying to get back in the groove of doing artsy stuff. a sketch that I will hopefully be able to flesh out in the next couple weeks when I have some free moments.. funny joke... but we will see, I am going to try to make time. I enjoy it and I feel like all summer I have not really enjoyed myself. Too much work, too busy of a schedule, not enough time! Summer as a kid seemed to drag on for forever (in a good way). Long days where we did not stop playing even after the sun goes down. Now when the sun goes down I am already crawling into bed exhausted!! Even though the fall and winter bring shorter daylight hours, I always seem to be more productive with it!

1 comments:

Ruby said...

Great start! Fall will arrive soon!

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.